This was a comment posted on this article.
The level of professionalism here is almost parallel to Amy Bouzaglo when she started attacking reviewers on Yelp when they gave her bad reviews.
One thing that’s always bothered me is when you express concern for an animal, suddenly you’re branded as an “animal liberation activist”. I don’t believe there’s anything horribly wrong with wishing for animal liberation, however one cannot deny the supposed “negative” connotations this brand has, and a lot of people on the other side of this debate will be quick to label you as such, even if that’s not the case at all.
Such is with this “John Beattie”, the spokesperson for Marineland Canada, who decided to attack people on the above linked article. It’s quite obvious that the pressure is getting to them, if they feel the need to resort to such petty tactics in order to push their agenda.
I’ve never been to Marineland, but the photos tell enough of a story for me. Animals bleeding from open wounds? Bears in horrific enclosures? Kiska the orca bleeding from her tail? The whole place sounds like something out of a horror movie.
This whole mess has made just want to steer completely clear of Marineland Canada.
- mushmallow62 reblogged this from freedomforwhales
- santacatcher37 likes this
- bean-and-turtle-the-guinea-pigs likes this
- earthandanimals likes this
- chinneths reblogged this from freedomforwhales and added:
- in-the-gypsy-graves likes this
- freedomforwhales reblogged this from freedomfororcas
- cetaceaninspiration reblogged this from freedomfororcas and added:
- tilikkum likes this
- odonelis reblogged this from freedomfororcas
- teenytinybat said: Wow. Marineland’s PR department consists of an internet troll. What a laugh.
- freedomfororcas posted this